Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dr Dick's Report 12.17.11



   Hey now! Howard Stern is finally on network TV, as a judge on "America's Got Talent". I think it will be a big hit! 
     So I've been straddling two bands much to the chagrin of my family, as my schedule is the old "ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag" routine and with the holidays upon us it only seems worse! But I am really enjoying it and can hear and feel the progress my singing has received. 2012 will be a year of music for me!
    I have made much progress with my picture taking also, as can be evidenced by the opening photo of New York City from Staten Island! For the longest time I was only concerned with the subject and what it means to me, now I am starting to employ more technical aspects and it is showing big time. 2012 will be a year of photography for me!
    I want to say something about saying "Merry Christmas" vs "Happy Holidays"! Have you nothing better to be angry about? First off, never in my life has anyone, anywhere scolded me for saying Merry Christmas, in fact the only place I see or here this is on Facebook, in which people stoke their own controversy by bringing it up, and on Fox News in which they want Obama to be as a characterized as a Christian hating Muslim! Nobody likes technology more than I do, but a lot of folks read something on Facebook or Twitter and seem to think that it must be true, and in fact I would go as far as to say more things posted nowadays are untrue than true, as no one seems to do any fact checking, they just assume that what they like as news is what is true......... But to finish my original thought, when you see me, say any type of holiday greeting you want, because if you tell me what I should say, that is Un-American and bigoted.....
    Phillies just signed Jimmy Rollins to a 3 year contract with an option for a fourth. I wasn't all that concerned about him leaving because his production has tailed a bit due to injuries. But he is 33 years old and Chase Utley turns 33 today and I wouldn't think of letting Utley go, so why would i let go of Jimmy, and as my son says, why wouldn't you try and keep him, we are not in a rebuilding mode.....I think the Phillies biggest problem, besides untimely lack of bats in the playoffs, was depth, and I think they have done something about that...... Only around 60 days till pitchers and catchers folks.................
   Quick thoughts I must pass on........... I can say with certainty I have never wiped from back to front......... I think sometimes i get a little down around the holidays as I live my life to the fullest all year round, so when the holidays come, i can't take it up a notch, cause I'm already running full throttle, of course knowing this makes it easier to deal with............. The Iraq War officially ended yesterday and with little or no fanfare! Remember when Bush declared victory on the aircraft carrier and then thousands of American soldiers proceeded to die after his victory proclamation? 
......................
                ..........................
What would you call 3.1416 vaginas?
Hair pi


What would you call a guy with no arms, no legs, and a twelve inch penis?
Partially handicapped..........har har har har




Ok until next time, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanza, Have a great Wednesday next week.......
                                                                ........."Dr Dick" Wilkins


Photos below: Busy times recently, Julia won Miss Laurel Highlands Pageant in Western PA, Richie filling in for me videotaping Easton Girls basketball, in New York at the Dakota where John Lennon lived and was murdered on December 8, 1980, Me and Julia when she got her third Varsity letter for tennis.....Life is full, life is good.........









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment