Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dr Dick's Report 12.1.11

    Dr Dick's Report 12.1.11 = DDR

 I'm back and on a new blog link! Apple moved me from me.com to iCloud, but iCloud will not have blogging capability, so here I am......... "Dr Dick" back and talking at you.........
     Yesterday at my old job at Mountainview Prison at Annandale NJ, the worst thing happened, three officers were viscously assaulted and injured, which leads me to a few thoughts. Let start here, no one grows up wanting to be a prison guard, you want to be a fireman or a cop, or a train engineer, but not a corrections officer. So let's just say that when you take this job, it's for the money and the pension. Full pay and medical benefits for the rest of your life after 25 years of service in a job that has the worst negative undertones that you can't even imagine........ Which brings me to my main thought, I retired exactly on the first day I was eligible for retirement and all of you who work there should too! Everyday you go to work you do not think you can be assaulted or even killed, but your chances in a place like that are better than most peoples, it just doesn't seem like it cause you go there everyday and it seems like normal life to you, but its not! And the next thing that will happen is that they will investigate it and try and find how it could possibly be the officers fault, when in reality it is illegal for anyone to assault anyone anywhere, regardless if it is expected from these folks in prison...............
     Sorry it took something from my old job to fire up the old DDR (Dr Dick's Report) but I am back and hope to start writing a few times a week passing on my thoughts and causes and jokes. For all of you who are not Facebook friends of mine, I'll get you up to speed. I've been retired from Annandale since May 2010 and have been driving Limo for J&J Luxury Transportation in Allentown PA and that sends me all over the place on a daily basis, I still live in Palmer Twp near Easton PA and I am currently trying to sing in two different bands, that I think are coming around nicely! I'd like to talk about football, but my teams, Penn State and the Philadelphia Eagles have had some really rocky roads lately so not much to say there this day.......... but I will..........
     Baseball, my favorite sport is around 75 days away from spring training, so we'll be talking about that soon....... So for now I'm done and I'll figure out this Google Blogging system as I go.........
.............................
                 ...................................
"Dr Dick" Wilkins

New York City, 11.30.11

1 comment: